Junior IT Support Technician required for permanent role in a truly unique and beautiful location in Dublin city centre. This is an entry-level role for a junior candidate with a background in IT and an interest fine art. The successful Junior IT Support Technician should have exceptional communication skills and some experience installing and troubleshooting IT hardware in a desktop or helpdesk environment.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary of €23,000 with yearly salary increases
- Permanent position with 30 days Annual Leave
- Excellent pension
- Unique work environment
What will you do?
- Support the desktop environment for operating systems, applications, hardware, phones, network, and endpoint security
- Record and track assigned tasks on IT helpdesk system
- Escalate appropriate issues within the IT team as necessary
- Document procedures
- Present status reports at departmental meetings
- Input into and develop departmental processes
- Deploy, upgrade and maintain audit of desktop related equipment
- Effectively engage and share knowledge with staff on IT related issues
- Set up rooms for meetings, training, workshops, room hire and exhibition spaces
All you need is…
- Previous experience in an IT Support role - desktop, helpdesk, technical support
- Desktop & PC peripherals installation and troubleshooting
- Professional certifications in CompTIA, Cisco, MCSA an advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.