UXP Developer, Permanent, City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands largest financial institutions.
UXP Developer – Role & Responsibilities:
· As part of this role you will work closely with the Core Banking System Team working on a new stream of projects
· Build a new mobile and web application
· integrate into Java libraries and public APIs
· Build new services for the bank digital channels
What you need:
- Temenos Unified Experience Platform previously known as EDGE connect – Essential
- Experience in Run time Design Environments.
- Services and API integration (SOAP / Rest)
- CSS or web development a plus
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and Benefits Package on offer
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.