Oracle Database Administrator
Would you like to work at one of Ireland's biggest software companies with offices across the globe?
This is not just a job opportunity, but a career opportunity. A career where you will have amazing opportunities both at home and internationally.
Do you thrive on challenging yourself daily and achieving success? Working for this company will give you that with an amazing working environment to allow you to reach your full potential, with the opportunity to avail of unlimited training and development opportunities.
* Maintain the database schema with the generation of database migration scripts, maintenance scripts etc;
* Provide maintenance, recovery, tuning of several thousand remote and internal databases.
* Act as a mentor for support engineers using Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL best practices.
* Familiarise yourself with the current set up of databases
The minimum requirements are:
* Oracle DBA experience in design, development and database performance with Oracle 11g as the minimum on Windows and Linux/Unix platforms;
* 5 years' Oracle RAC experience;
* 5 years' experience working in an IT development team;
* Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL;
* Oracle database configuration and administration;
* Performance diagnosis / solution implementation;
* Preventative maintenance tasks;
* Bulk data transfer methods.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Knowledge of Oracle Advanced Replication;
* Experience with Oracle Golden Gate;
* Advanced Linux/Unix knowledge;
* Experience with Cloud/SaaS technologies;
* SQL Tuning experience;
* Data Modeling experience.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please call Eimear at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.