Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our FSE team, someone who will manage jobs and work closely with our large client base. You’ll need to be a good team player who will ask questions and find solutions.
• Travelling to client site to help with IT issues
• You will be representing the company so you will be professional and personable
• Communicate with the clients and other engineers to identify and fix any issues
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience as a Field Service Engineer, or from a tech support background who is interested in a field role
• Windows and Linux Server Knowledge
• Strong knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, O365
• Ability to manage projects efficiently and see through to completion.
• Good working knowledge and experience in the configuration of NAT/PAT, ACL’s, VPN.
• Experience with one or more of Sonicwall, Cisco, Juniper, HP
• Working knowledge of switching and routing, VLAN’s, LAG’s, ACL’s, LLDP
• MCSE Qualification an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.