Job spec 453
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role
You are self-motivated and analytical with a high ability to understand, develop and drive technical solutions. It is important that you communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing. The daily work requires high abilities to work in teams as well as independently to achieve results on time and with quality.
Through this job you will gain experience in cutting-edge technology in an international environment that inspires you to lead, and work in cross functional teams.
* Working with customers to understand project goals and define requirements and scope
* Experience in creating, prototyping and documenting IT/telecom software system designs
* Experience with delivering architectural solutions in a large scale telecom environment is a plus
* Knowledge of telecom Core Networks and/or Radio Access Networks (3G/4G/5G) and relevant 3GPP and IEEE interface specifications a definite plus
* Several years experience of network management/O&M system design for telecom networks
* Experience in Cloud technologies, Machine Learning, Security, System performance and/or Analytics is a plus
* Understanding of open source community projects and standards a definite plus (Open NFV, TOSCA, ETSI MANO and ONAP architectures)
* Cloud system competence including Services-based software development, creating designs for cloud implementation based on public (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) or private cloud (OpenStack) and experience with open source PaaS frameworks (CloudFoundry, Openshift, K8S/Kubernetes)
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an
employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
By submitting your application, you agree that Ammeon may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.