DevOps Engineer - Docker Specialist
I'm currently working with one of Dublin's best workplaces as they look to implement a couple of huge projects over the coming 12 months. They are currently in the middle of a large AWS migration but this role will focus on their other major project which will be the introduction of Docker to their multiple development environments.
The company do all they can to ensure a highly enjoyable workplace environment which is very collaborative and one which also allows the freedom to experiment and implement new technologies. The DevOps engineer will work closely with multiple development teams as well as infrastructure and testing to introduce and integrate new tools throughout the coming months.
The successful candidate will need to be an expert on Docker and have previous experience of introducing it to multiple new environments and working closely with developers to ensure a smooth integration. If you're looking for a role where you can have technical influence, enjoy a relaxed workplace and work with a technically excellent group of colleagues then this is the role for you.
* Excellent Docker experience.
* Hands on AWS experience.
* Experience migrating to a container stack with Docker.
* Strong knowledge of applied software dev practice to infrastructure deployment.
* Hands on configuration management tools experience - ansible, puppet, chef etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong communication and a strong track record of teamwork and collaboration.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.