Senior System Administrator - Dublin - Contract 7 Months
itContracting are currently seeking applications for a Senior Systems Administrator. This is a 7-month contract position based with our client in Dublin.
As the IT Systems Administrator your focus will be to provide a high level of professionalism and service and be responsible for collaborating with the IT Infrastructure Team to provide implementation and level 3 support and assist in the administration of the server, network and application infrastructure.
Systems Administrator, Windows Sys Admin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Azure, office 365, Active Directory, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange
* Provide Level-2 and Level-3 support as and where required.
* Act as a mentor to other team members, i.e. coaching in the delivery of projects, tasks and/or troubleshooting exercises
* Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
* Responsible for management of IT systems monitoring and identify the appropriate resolution in the event of an incident
* Assist internal IT teams and provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
* Adhere to published team and department procedures and processes
* Using industry and company best practice and information, provide improvement and efficiency suggestions to existing team procedures and processes on an ongoing basis
* Lead or provide expertise to Projects and Business Service Requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
* Using industry & corporate best practices & standards, design and build complex Microsoft related infrastructure environments
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Experience in Azure, Hyper-V and Active Directory
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.