Our client is a fast growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Australia.
They are currently building a partner network to distribute their software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
They welcome interest from suitably qualified candidates to join their existing programming team. Successful candidates will form a key part of the company's customer implementation team.
* Design, develop and configure .Net Web applications in accordance with agreed requirement specifications
* Work as part of an Agile development team
* Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
* Provide technical support where required
* Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
* Strong working knowledge of TypeScript & Angular 4/5 required
* Work experience in front-end .Net Web development in C#
* Experience Required - 5+ years (.Net development)
* No Visa requirements to travel around Europe (As a number of customers are based in the UK and France)
* Currently residing in Dublin with own transport
Nice to Have(s):
* Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917724FK
Role: Junior C# .Net Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.