iOS Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global Information Technology, Consulting & Outsourcing company.
iOS Developer Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices
· Focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with Back End services
· Contribute in full development lifecycle from inception through testing
· Working along-side other engineers and developers focusing on different layers of the infrastructure
What you need:
- Experience in developing the iOS application
- Strong background working with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Good understanding of iOS design principles & patterns
- Knowledge of 3rd party libraries like Alamofire/AFNetworking etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.