SOC Manager 4+ years experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
In this position, you will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfilment and delivery of IT solutions. You will use your leadership and vision combining with exceptional technical ability to grow and mature an existing team.
- Foster relationships with industry partners and customers to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response
- Manage team efforts to monitor for security events and provide first and final escalation analysis
- Lead staff in proactive change management for defensive controls and maintaining an effective defense for clients over time
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents
- Lead and manage security incidents from identification through remediation
- Collaborate with technical security assessment (intrusion testing) and cyber threat intelligence teams to validate security events and perform advanced analysis
- Develop salient information security metrics and present to senior leadership
- Managed Security Services
- Professional communication, including executive level, and documentation of processes and procedures.
- Perform tasks related to security incident response, such as monitoring and discovery
What you will need:
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- Relevant industry certifications such as GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Relevant technology vendor certifications (Cisco, CheckPoint, RSA, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining a high performance team of analysts
- Expertise with industry standard frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI)
- Familiarity with ITIL and Agile framework / methodologies
- Experience maintaining metrics and SLAs
- Strong knowledge of incident management, problem management and change management best
- A high level understanding of multi-tiered applications, load balancing and firewalls
Call Zack on 064 66 22 007 for an further information and a full detailed spec