We are recruiting a Full Stack PHP Developer for a digital cloud commerce platform company, with offices located across the world including Italy, Ireland, the United States and the United Kingdom. The company is looking for a motivated Full Stack PHP Developer to join their growing team and it will allow you to share your valuable experience with a team of developers while working on exciting projects based on MVC custom frameworks, e-commerce websites, and more.
For this role, the successful Full Stack PHP Developer should have:
• 5+ years of expertise in PHP development, Redis, RabbitMQ and MySQL proficiency while maintaining W3C coding practices.
• An understanding of the Linux systems, including provisioning virtual machines, Vagrant, Virtualbox.
• Experience with high workloads, complex systems, service discovery, AWS or micro services a plus.
• The ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in PHP and MySQL through past work.
• PHP development skills (e.g., through a portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams, etc.)
• Proficiency in: PHP, MySQL, Redis, at least on NO-SQL technology or service discovery technology or queue system
• Experience with Git and advanced command line functions
• Understanding of DNS, ngnix and server technology
• Comfortable with MVC frameworks
• Understanding of OOP
• A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
Full stack PHP Developer might be the role for you if:
• You’re a leader with a portfolio and are dynamic in your thinking.
• You love learning, are innovative and have the ability to work with minimal supervision or training
• You’re a team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
• Adapt quickly to new tasks and technologies.
• Have permission to work in Ireland
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)