A software company in Dublin City Centre is recruiting a Senior PHP Developer. They build innovative solutions for eCommerce businesses and they are looking for an ambitious Senior PHP Developer to lead their well-established team.
The main responsibilities of the Senior PHP Developer are:
• Contribute to frequently improving the software development processes of the team.
• To write clean, secure and maintainable code.
• A focus on developing software.
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment.
• Optimising code for performance and scalability.
The requirements for the Senior PHP Developer are:
• 3rd level degree in Software Development/Computer Science or related field.
• Strong Object Oriented Programming Experience.
• Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Linux.
It is desirable from the Senior PHP Developer:
• Mail Servers
• Advanced Linux server configuration
• Development of internal reporting software e.g. Analytics, Statistics, Accounting
• Zend MVC Framework
• AWS Configuration
• 3rd party APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Amazon AWS, Stripe, PayPal, Xero etc).
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)