Online Project Manager:
My client, one of the biggest gambling companies in Ireland is expanding and they are looking for an Online Project Manager. The Online Project Manager is expected to take responsibility for managing teams that will design and create usable applications.
The Online Project Manager will:
• Work across the whole development department to lead the project team and ensure that all development projects are delivered within the timescales;
• Work closely with management to understand the business requirement for the projects;
• Report project progress, risks & issues analysis, Ad-hoc reporting;
• Define and manage changes in the project scope, goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects, managing project dependencies, critical path and success criteria;
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements;
• Mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
The Online Project Manager should have:
• Experienced using MS Project, Visio, Jira and similar project management tools;
• Good stakeholder management;
• The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions;
• Additional hours may be required in meet project deadlines;
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with stakeholders, or offsite personnel/management.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)