A well-established multinational Consultancy is growing bigger and they have some exciting new projects to challenge the best SQL Developers. The SQL Developers will work with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects.
Solas Consulting are proud to partner with a global client for this very attractive contract position based in Dublin 8.
The requirements for the position of SQL Developer are:
• SQL Server (2012) skills, in particular, SSIS, ETL, TSQL, SQL Server Analysis Services, DBA skills, data warehousing and dimensional modelling.
• Can bring knowledge to the existing team in specific areas such as Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Database Administrator and SAP Business Objects.
• Proven experience in a Microsoft development environment in particular management and support of the Microsoft Database Development environment SQL Server 2012.
• SAP Business Objects BI4, in particular Report/Universe Development and System administration.
• Sufficient development and SAP Business Objects skills to propose quality solutions for approval by appropriate design authorities.
• Experience in DBA design & tuning skills.
The main responsibilities for the position of SQL Developer are:
• Design, build and deliver a Data Warehouse based on typical star schema.
• Review & document current Business Intelligence infrastructure and toolset.
• Recommend best practice in designing and building a Data Warehouse.
• Develop Reports and ETL scripts.
• Assist and advise on new Business Intelligence toolsets.
• Participate in delivery projects across the full suite of client applications.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for the role of SQL Developer (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)