SQL Developer (SAP Business Objects) – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies!
SQL Developer Role and Responsibilities:
You will have proven experience supporting the Microsoft Database Development environment.
- SQL Development and design
- Designing, building and delivering a Data Warehouse
- Recommending best practices
- Reviewing and documenting current Business Intelligence infrastructure and toolset
- Developing reports and ETL scripts
What you need:
- 5+ years in a SQL Development role
- Experience with some of the following:
- Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of Database design and tuning
- SAP Business Objects highly desirable
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.