realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for an experienced Tableau Consultant for a 3 Month contract.
The role is with a top Client of ours who are searching for experienced individuals to join their team. This role will involve travelling around Ireland with Expenses paid.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Analyse performance of the current service and propose and recommend the incremental upgrade of current systems
• Identify, evaluate and implement technical opportunities to move the Client’s business forward – what do these technologies mean and what can the company get from them
• Interpret business requirements from a wider perspective and recommend/propose the most appropriate technical solutions in line with industry advances
• Ensure plans for the team and technical projects are aligned with the business objectives
• Deep knowledge of Tableau
• Tableau & Tableau Server
• Experience working in a strong project governance environment and maintaining delivery
• Extensive knowledge of SQL
• Experience in Agile Methodology
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or contact email@example.com