A great opportunity for an iOS Developer has been recently opened in Dublin 8 with the biggest media publisher known and respected worldwide. The location is great and also are the professional opportunities that this role brings to the successful candidates.
The new iOS Developer must have a strong knowledge of mobile applications development and work as a team player inside an Agile environment.
iOS Developer qualifications:
- 3 years of work experience as an iOS developer;
- Experience with UI Elements as toolbar buttons or status bar;
- Experience with UI technics as Size classes and Auto Layout;
- Experience with AFNetworking, NSURLSession, JSON and XML;
- Minimum experience with HTML;
- Knowledge in Objective-C ARC/without ARC – Swift;
- Xcode solutions – complex use;
- Experience with Alert and Popups, Collection, Stack Views, Split, Navigation – iOS Development UI compomenents;
- iOS 8 x iOS 9 x iOS10 SDKs;
- Management of Apple Development Certificate and Provisioning;
- Agile Methodology previous exposure;
- Git/Git Flow;
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)