itContracting are seeking applicants for a Desktop Rollout Engineer to assist with a desktop refresh project (laptops replacement, Windows 10, Office2016) with our client based in Wexford. This contract will be for a 2-month period, starting immediately.
* Maintain incoming store of laptops and peripherals
* Build laptops / desktops
* Install additional applications as required
* Remove and store old hardware from User's desks/office
* Deploy new laptops/desktops and peripherals to User's desk/office
* Maintain old hardware in quarantine store for 1 week and then decommission (following process)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.