Our Learning Product Management team is growing and we are seeking a Senior Product Manager with product management experience to work on our learning management solution.
We want your perspectives and fresh ideas to contribute to our next generation learning management product!
You will gain in-depth knowledge of our applications, development methodology, and design process through formal and informal training and will own the product functional design. Our Product Managers work closely with Product Strategy and partner with core design partners to review and validate their initial designs. They utilize an Agile methodology built around feature Scrum teams, which allows them to quickly iterate through their initial designs and prototypes.
If you are
• Solutions and customer success oriented
• A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast paced work environment
• An initiative taker, early adopter, technology enthusiast
• A good communicator, presenter and collaborator
If you have
• Passion and ideas for how to build better learning applications
• 5+ years’ experience as product manager
• Proven design skills for learning applications for large global enterprises
• Deep knowledge of learning management, talent management, and Human Capital Management
• BS / BA, MS / MA degree or equivalent work experience
• Agile/Scrum experience a plus