RealTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for a brilliant customer journey designer to join one of Irelands leading Banks!! This is a contract role, initially 3 months which is based in Dublin City Centre.
• To form, influence and collaborate with cross-discipline teams
• To create a brilliant end to end customer-centric experiences.
• Engage with key stakeholders and customers.
• To quickly resolve business design and delivery issues.
• Drive escalations where and when required to protect best in class design whilst enabling rapid delivery.
• You will recommend key performance metrics and acceptance criteria to evaluate the journey on implementation
• You are to ensure whilst engaged with stakeholders that the customer's voice is at the forefront of any solution design.
• You should draw on your industry knowledge, operational metrics and research to make recommendations and solutions on process and channels to proposition best practice design.
• You will seek opportunities to upsell/cross sell to customers across their journey.
• You will help prepare strategic communications for the bank’s most senior audiences.
• You will need to be able to conduct the Analysis of real-time data
• Provide a positive customer experience.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in the retail banking sector is desirable
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Brilliant organisational skills.
• Highly engaged with a degree of urgency, passion for the customer and energetic
Why should I be interested in working for this company?!!!
• Competitive day rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com