RSA / Aveksa Consultant
My client, a globally recognized financial services organisation, based in Dublin are searching for a highly skilled Identity Access Management Consultant with key skills in RSA / Aveksa as well as Java Development. This is for a long term exclusive contract.
- Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees and external customers capabilities to retrieve access to systems and applications, including physical security access.
- The Identity Access Engineering team within Corporate Security is focused on on boarding new cutting edge technologies within Identity Access Management space, enhancing existing identity access services through automation, and execute on strategy of access being an enabler for the business' needs.
- The purpose of this job is to be a part of a team that is focused on delivering new or enhanced identity access initiatives for our customers.
- This position includes partnering with project managers for implementation of technical solutions, detailing costs and time estimates for initiatives
- Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently
- Support implementation efforts of new products and services with strong communication to impacted business owners
- Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies
- Focus on development of RSA Access Management Centre (Java development and Python / PowerShell automation)
- Prioritize and identify cross application and system enhancements
- Lead review sessions of technical requirements and manage defect resolution process
- Partner with your peers in Business Operations (BizOps) and other internal identity access management teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management
- Responsible to lead cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices
- Responsible for coordinating with one or more groups to ensure platform goals are met
- Develops plans to improve quality within our Identity Access Management systems and platforms
- Researches new methodologies to improve security and development practices
All About You
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Successful track record in software development or security engineering
- Intermediate/Advanced skills - Java / Python / PowerShell
- Intermediate strategic/thoughtful risk taking experience
- Intermediate Corporate Security skills, specifically to Identity Access Management or Security Engineering is a plus
- Exposure to SAFe (agile) transformation practices a plus
- Strong experience in regulatory compliance (PCI, GLBA, SOX)
- Intermediate technical background (Windows, UNIX, databases, network, web applications)