Head of Operations (IT)
About this role:
My Waterford based client is seeking an experienced Head of Operations. This is a unique opportunity to join the senior management team where you will sit between the Directors and the business to drive the service delivery side of the business and to ensure commercial realities are met. Through implementation of company strategy you will create an operation that delivers on it commitments and more importantly delivers for its clients.
You will be a very highly experienced individual with the drive and motivation to achieve the above and share in the success of the organisation. The position will carry a package that will be tailored to the preferred candidate.
Role and responsibilities:
* Establish and drive the Operations Strategy by analysing the key strategic operations drivers and coordinating appropriate plans to address these.
* Work with the senior team in setting budgets and KPIs annually to monitor all aspects of operations performance, commercial performance and service delivery.
* Continually monitor operational systems and schedules and implement cost effective changes to processes or methods to achieve maximum efficiency.
* Setting annual operations plan and managing against budget on an ongoing basis.
* Overall responsibility for delivery of projects, customer satisfaction and commercial growth
* Recruit, induct and train new employees
* Qualification in Management, Project Management, IT or related discipline
* Min 10 years' experiencein a Senior Operations Management role in an IT related industry is essential.
* Full clean driving licence is essential
* Has the management abilityto lead, motivate, train and develop a team
* Be numerate & IT literate
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates excellent leadership skills combined with a hands-on approach
* Excellent analyticalskills and problem-solving ability
* Be commercially aware
* Be extremely customer-centric
* To apply for this exciting Head of Operations role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
* Operations, IT, Service Delivery, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Technical Manager