Senior Data Analyst, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Payment & Financial Companies.
Senior Data Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within the Credit Risk team and reporting directly into the Credit Risk Manager.
- Programming data using SQL, SAS, Excel, VBA, Access
- Develop digital dashboards using Qlik Sense
- Coordinating data and reporting back to Central Bank
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the Risk Management structure
- Adhoc systems integration testing and review
- Leading various projects
What you need:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant practice
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (financial industry preferably)
- Strong database knowledge and query writing skills
- Experience working with QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience of problem solving and decision making
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €70,000 D.O.E
Competitive package including:
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Sickness benefit
- Educational assistance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.