MI Business Analyst
itContracting are seeking applicants for an experienced MI Business Analyst to work within our client's Finance Function Department, reporting to the CFO. The role will also work closely with our client's Head of IT and Systems and Head of Analytics and Innovation. This is a 5-month contract position with an immediate start.
The objective of the role is to support our client's interpretation and analysis of business performance and develop meaningful operational insights. The role will be based in our client's offices in Sandyford and will have the opportunity to produce MI to present to senior stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Producing charts/ visuals in either Tableau or Power BI (ideally both) for both screen and paper-based output and with a high level of formatting detail on the outputs
* Producing reports in a MS Visual Studio environment
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Knowledge of statistics. It would also be an advantage to know a statistical language such as R or Python
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience of working in a team
* Motivated self-starter with ability to deliver to tight deadlines
* Actively participate in the development of reporting enhancements, including the creation of new reporting templates and analytical reports
* Prepare high quality management information and present recommendations for implementation/business decisions within strict timelines
* Maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that data is interpreted and validated correctly and work with them to refine data outputs
* Develop an understanding of the business and its operations to determine relevant insights for various business stakeholders
* Ensure and stand over the quality of own work and assist colleagues in undertaking quality assurance
* Professionally document work requests, outputs and conclusions, appropriately tailored to the specific
* Stakeholder demands of each engagement in accordance with processes
* Be familiar with project management governance processes including documentation of changes to data sources
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.