Systems and Data Developer
My client is one of Ireland's top gaming companies. If you love data and working on diverse and challenging projects then this is the place for you!
Are you passionate about data and data insights? Do you love working with databases? Are you keen to get stuck into the latest Business Intelligence tools? Then this is the place for you!
You will be given the opportunity to decide what technology you would like to work with. There is massive scope to progress and develop your current skill set. Big data and new languages are just some of the opportunities you can expect to get working on. You do not need to have experience in these, just a desire to learn!
This is not the standard technical environment, there is always excitement and a real buzz here! You will work on a small team within the company on a variety of projects with various tools depending on what is needed. There is a great atmosphere here with many added benefits for the right candidate!
This might be the role for you...
* You will be an integral part of the in-house development team.
* You will not only report to the director of IT but also have direct input into the direction of the business and what insights you would like to see in order to grow the business from strength to strength.
* You will provide Windows support to all of our locations across Ireland.
* You will have the freedom to develop unique solutions to capturing real time data in order to increase revenue.
* You will perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* You will perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
* Provide support per request from various staff. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted staff.
* As well as this you can expect to work on your own projects and learn a variety of new skills. Anything that will help the business grow is open to discussion. If you have a passion, it will be facilitated.
You do not need to be an expert in any of the following - except SQL. A passion for what you do and willingness to learn is all that is necessary!
Excellent SQL skills are essential
4 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Installation/maintenance/backups of MSSQL, Postgres and MySQL servers (essential)
Data cleaning and conversion.
* Hardware Firewall setup and maintenance
* IT security procedures
* Networking design and installation
* Windows and/or linux scripting
Other (not essential but nice to have)
* Systems Security
* MS Access
* Experience maintaining PowerBI or Tableu Reports
* Gaming or electronics experience is great but by no means essential
* Hands on and willing to learn
* Easy going
* Adaptable to change and new projects
* Be able to design and develop a project from start to finish
To hear more about this great opportunity, contact Reperio on 015713000 and ask for Eimear for a confiodential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.