Junior .Net Developer:
My client has just contacted me looking for a Junior .Net Developer for their office in Dublin 15. Below is an outline of the role for you to assess. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email me via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531.
This client is an Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to the FMCG industry in Ireland, the UK and Europe. They have been awarded the 'Innovation in IT' Award by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for several years running. They are also currently building an EMEA partner network to distribute software into new international markets.
The .Net developer should have all of the following skills and experience:
· Commercial experience in .Net development;
· Commercial experience in SQL;
· Experience Required - 2+ years (.Net development).
· Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications;
· Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards;
· Provide technical support where required;
· Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues;
· Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition utilizing .Net 3.5;
· SQL Server 2008 Management Studio.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)