Level 1 NOC Engineer - Limerick
Our client is currently seeking to appoint a Level 1 Network Operations Centre Engineer (NOC) to join their established team in Limerick. You will be joining one of Ireland's leading Network Operators specialising in Telecommunications.
The role will be based in their Limerick HQ and will be primarily monitoring, investigating and tracking all events through the network. You will be required to participate in a 24/7 on call rota ensuring that all customers are covered.
You will be following a ticketing systems and ensuring that the correct incident management protocols are adhered too. You will be responsible for initial trouble shooting and diagnostics on the network and when required escalate issue to the appropriate management.
Prior experience in a NOC environment would be beneficial but not essential.
* Degree in a relevant discipline
* 1 - 2 years working experience, ideally in Telco
* CCNA or similar with a background in IP Networking
* Strong customer service skills or previous NOC
* ITIL would be great or at least knowledge of it
* Excellent English skills - both written and spoken
* Passion for Technology and willingness to learn
To apply for the role you must have eligibility to work in Ireland with restrictions.
A fantastic opportunity to get your first taste of Network Operations.
For more information please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords: Ireland, Limerick, Networking, Network Engineer, NOC, Telco, IP, CCNA, ITIL,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.