- Take ownership for building and executing automated testware for Workday updates using Agile project life cycle.
- Liaise with functional QA Engineers on automation of new or enhanced product functionality.
- Interaction with Product Management and developers on design and automation deliverables.
- Diagnose problems to report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Work with definitional object orientated development tools.
- Troubleshoot and debug automation failures, taking ownership of issue resolution.
- Research and investigate new automation technologies.
- A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years in Test Development or Test Automation.
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Work with definitional object oriented development tools.
- Experience with one or more of the following scripting frameworks is preferred: JUnit, Bamboo, TeamCity, Quick Test Professional, WinRunner, SilkTest, Selenium, LoadRunner.
- Experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle is a plus.
- Clear and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.