Workday currently has a position open for Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Orchestration. In support of the phenomenal growth in the number of Workday customers, we are growing our team deliver an implementation of Workday running in the Public cloud which meets Workday’s Operational, Performance, Management and Security needs.
We are looking for a person to take on a senior technical role. The right candidate will put the customer first, understand their user stories and will identify ways to build and run the Public Cloud version of Workday, ensuring stability and ability to scale and meeting the needs both of our customers and other Workday technical teams. If you are a team player and mentor, are passionate about evolving the solutions that you deliver and you would like to add an important component into Workday’s leading cloud-hosted architecture, please contact us.
- 4+ years software and systems delivery experience
- Distributed systems design and management
- Java or Scala
- Python or Ruby, Linux Scripting
- Issue triage, communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or similar
- Storage, Networking, Systems and Operations experience on a Public Cloud platform
- Configuration management
- Experience in Agile environments/Agile development methodologies
- Continuous Delivery experience, owning your service through to production
- Kubernetes/Mesos/Docker Swarm