IT Support Analyst required for leading South Dublin based client
The IT Support Analyst will take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary and / or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious IT Support Analyst to make an impact in one of Ireland’s leading companies. Based in Sandyford, you will work within the current IT team to provide desktop support using market leading technologies such Office 365 and SharePoint.
The IT Support Analyst will:
• Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment
• Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software (certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft or HDI are a plus)
• Drive adoption of Office 365, including the traditional Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and the newer cloud-based services
• Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
• Provide Apple Support (iPhone / iPad)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience (Window’s desktops, laptops, printers etc)
• Office 365 experience
• Problem solving – Resolve problems while maximising efficient use of computing resources
• Good Android / iOS support experience
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.