Senior .Net Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated a Senior C#/.Net developer who has extensive professional experience designing and developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern. If you would like more information please Ryan on 01 2449531 or send your CV via the link.
- Work with our UX expert and designers to break down the requirements via story boards and personas into projects and development tasks Note: we use Scrum and JIRA to manage the development cycle. Your experience and feedback will be vital at this juncture as we drive out the different user journeys and possibilities across the different platforms available to us;
- Design, development and maintenance of a number of WPF applications based on the MVVM design pattern.
- Extensive experience in developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern, XAML, and WCF/Web API utilising the asynchronous programming model;
- Experience of all stages of the SDLC;
- Continuous integration and deployment, agile development methodologies, source control systems, code reviews;
- 4+ years experience developing Windows applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern
B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years experience developing and consuming backend web services using SOAP and REST;
- Deep understanding of the .Net platform and C#;
- Databases - SQL Server;
- O/RM Frameworks - Entity Framework, nHibernate;
- Ability to work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements or user stories;
- Distributed version control software Git, Mercurial;
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests, and the various frameworks and tools used - nUnit, MsTest, rhinoMocks, Moq;
- Build tools and frameworks Powershell, Nant, CI Frameworks (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies;
- Experience using JIRA.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)