An Online Insurance company is growing rapidly and they are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join their team.
The Software Architect will be responsible for the architecture definition and development of core applications taking a lead role to define resolutions from start to finish.
The requirements for the Software Architect are:
• A degree in computer science or equivalent plus a minimum of 10 years professional experience.
• Have led major software projects, managing various work streams and technical changes.
• Significant experience in continuous deployment automation and continuous delivery techniques.
• Proven track record in design and implementation of secure platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
• Great problem solving skills and the capacity of thinking creatively.
• Good command of software engineering principles and practices with “hands on” when needed.
The main responsibilities of the Software Architect will be:
• Work with the business and project leads to define and plan activities of the software development lifecycle
• Mentor and develop the team, drives constant skills improvement across all roles
• Third line of technical expert contact for escalations from IT teams.
• Take part as part of the IT Management team reporting to the CIO
• Provide support to the project team to plan and implement software change to business systems.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)