Business Analyst. – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the implementation of a change program!
- Provide leadership to team members and peers
- Collaborating with senior staff and stakeholders
- Produce Business Requirements Definition documentation
- Managing the customers and business needs
- Provide project analysis
What you need:
- 5+ years Senior Business Analysis experience
- Significant experience in developing TOM models with HR
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Excellent motivational and communication skills
- Hands on attitude to project delivery
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.