Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6-12 Month Contract based in Dublin.
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Senior Project Manager will carry out a review of one of our client’s key financial platforms, working closely with a 3rd party supplier to ensure all business processes are aligned as agreed.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to the project
• Identify potential projects risks
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set and aligned, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Conduct readiness assessment and evaluate results
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• Broad IT Systems knowledge
• Strong Supplier Relationship Management experience
• Good financial services experience
• Insurance / Under Writing experience would be an advantage
• PM Certification
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.