Our multinational Client within the Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical industry in Limerick is currently recruiting for a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR who will maintain the company’s computer network.
The candidate will be supporting network users, purchasing computer equipment, maintaining and updating the IT infrastructure.
- Making backup copies according to the procedure in place
- Updating network equipment
- Managing office equipment such as printer, fax, etc.
- Intranet management
- Network security management
- Computer management
- Purchasing computer equipment
- Supporting and troubleshooting users
- Supporting users for the use of recognized software
- IP phone system management
- Updating computer procedures
- Training new employees on the use of the network
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.