Technical Analyst (SAP) required for a leading financial institution based in Leopardstown, Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas stop). Our Client is undergoing a major digital transformation currently and have an opening for a candidate with a broad understanding of the technology landscape to work closely with strategic IT partners and third-party vendors on the requirements and design, throughout various stages of the IT lifecycle
· Proactively engage with key internal stakeholders and strategic IT partners to shape and lead the design of technical solutions (SAP and SAS)
· Liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders to overcome challenges and ensure signoff on technical solution documentation in line with SDLC process. This will feed into partner as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services.
· Work closely with business customers and Business Analysts to review, shape and refine customer requirements
· Use their technical expertise to review, validate and provide assurance on technical solution and specifications provided by strategic IT partners.
· Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues, customers and the strategic partners to analyse and/or resolve complex problems and questions in relation to the proposed approach.
- 4+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in quality delivery of IT enabled change.
- Strategic IT design experience and a broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies and of best-practices in software development and service management.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences; backed-up with strong interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in vendor-management, work-load prioritisation and expectation-management in a demanding change and operational environment.
- Experienced in working in financial services preferable.