IT Project Co-Ordinator, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands largest financial institutions.
IT Project Co-Ordinator – Role & Responsibilities:
- As part of this role you will work closely with the Partner Portfolio Management, Business Relationship Management and Partner Change teams.
- Working within an Agile framework you will be tasked with providing consistent and efficient communication across all technology areas.
- Schedule, host and record all Governance meetings
- Co-ordinate compliance activities with Partners and Suppliers
- Build solid relationships with all Stakeholders
- Create and prepare documents related to Governance and Compliance
- Get involved in Risk Management activities
- Deal with all queries and requests in a timely and professional manner
What you need:
- Proven track record in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver on business objectives
- Strong planning, prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in problem solving and decision making
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €40,000 - €50,000 D.O.E p/a
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.