Realtime Recruitment has an opening for an IT Manager for a permanent position based in West Dublin.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the operational delivery, technical project management and IT Security. This role will require the successful candidate to work closely with internal and external teams.
Key skills required:
• Over 4 years’ experience managing an IT Service Delivery team
• ITIL and Project Management certification
• Strong Supplier Management skills - contract negotiations and acquire familiarisation with existing contracts
• Proven track record in a structured project lifecycle – participation in planning, risk and issue management, budget forecasting, expenditure reporting, and resource management
• Strong understanding of technologies – infrastructure security, Window Server, Networking Technologies and Microsoft SQL Server
• Strong technical proficiency in hardware and systems software
• Financial Services background highly advantageous
• Comfortable working with application vendors and Infrastructure vendors
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure; amazon web services, cloud security
• Strong experience in the use of BI tools – SQL knowledge, Cognos
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.