Senior BI Developer - MicroStrategy Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading Financial Services client is actively recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer - MicroStrategy to join their Business Analytics Team based in Dublin for a 6 Month Initial Contract.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will have responsibility for shaping our Business Intelligence Platform, the underlying OLAP Model, creating BI Reports and Analytics as well as building innovative applications using Deep Learning and Data Analysis techniques.
Your role will involve designing and end to end development of Microstrategy dashboards and reporting solutions. You will also gather business requirements and engage with business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Microstrategy and SQL, and will be comfortable interacting with high level business stakeholders to capture requirements.
What we would like you to have;
* Take ownership for the development and delivery of multiple business intelligence projects using the MS SQL 2017 Server Platform using SSRS, SSIS, SRS and MDX OLAP Cubes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience using MS SQL 2017 Server product suite - MS SQL Server 2017, SSIS, SSAS, SRS.
* Experience using Microstrategy.
* Five years of professional experience working as a Data Scientist/BI Engineer, Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Operations Research, with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
* Data Integration, Data Quality Analysis, Trend Analysis, BI Reporting.
* Development of MDX OLAP Cubes and use of Cube Interrogation Tools.
* Proven ability to use languages such as R and Python for Data Analysis.
* Experience of building BI solutions, data lakes, data warehouses and/or ETL, ideally using Big Data technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
* Practical experience in the application of machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modelling, time-series analysis, regression analysis, statistical inference, interpolation.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.