Fantastic opportunity in the beautiful West of Ireland for a Senior IT Services Analyst!
The IT Services Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the IT systems and server platforms together with providing support for cloud hosted enterprise applications. IT security will form a key part of responsibility also. The role will also require project design and implementation work to support the deployment of new technologies to the business. The successful candidate will have a keen interest and knowledge in emerging IT technologies. This role will require shift support therefore flexibility is required.
* Responsibility for delivery of IT system and platform administration, security and risk management, timely remediation of Server and Infrastructure CCSN incident and Services requests.
* Provide highly available, responsive and resilient access to in house IT systems and services coupled with external cloud services, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ability to interpret and translate the business IT technical requirements into innovative smart solutions
* Project delivery must be structured, well communicated and clearly understood by the stake holders, delivered on time and in budget and handed over in an organised fashion that meets the customer expectation.
* Projects must be based on IT standards and best practices with strong emphasis on LEAN and continuous improvement. An agile approach to project delivery should also be adopted when appropriate.
* Ability to build strong customer relations with both internal and external business support partners together with third party vendors, to ensure quick and timely execution of escalated issue and service requests, together with efficient project delivery.
* Collaborate and work closely with other members of the IT team, together with the production and warehouse automation teams
* Develop and build proactive IT monitoring and data collection capability to capture and generate automated system reports together with the creation of visual dashboard to share key metrics with the business
* A Degree or Diploma in Computing or a related discipline within the IT field is essential
* Technical Accreditation or experience in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, MS SQL, VMware, Storage - EMC preferred, o365, Microsoft Win10.
* Technical accreditation in project management
* Knowledge of Networking, IoT or Edge computing and Web design
* Ability to translate technology to meet business requirements