Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract based in North Dublin. The purpose of the role is to support the PMO Manager in driving new system developments and identifying and delivering technology solutions that make our client’s business more efficient and improves service to their customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field as they embark on a significant change programme.
The Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Manage projects through the full project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years’ Project Management experience
• Good Change Management experience
• Trading or Financial experience a plus
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• PM Certification a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.