As a full-time iOS Developer on the Augmented Reality Team, you will work collaboratively with a dynamic team of developers with the goal of building out the AR functionality of desktop and mobile applications. You will have the chance to implement your creative ideas for these new features, deepen your AR knowledge, and ultimately, help customers better visualize the fit, feel, and size of products in their homes.
• Discover and evaluate the latest innovations in the iOS ecosystem
• Add new features, integrate SDKs, clean code and increase app stability.
• Enhance existing applications with new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
• Design to cater for high traffic
• Collaborate with UI/UX designers, Business Analysts, Software Testers, and Developers
• Work effectively as a member of a SCRUM team
• Drive high software quality, such as robustness, usability, reliability
• Mentor and coach junior developers
• At least 3 years of experience with iOS development
• Experience with Augmented Reality
• Strong understanding of Swift, MVC, Interface Builder and Cocoa APIs/frameworks
• Understand and use quality coding patterns
• Experience owning and leading complex iOS projects from start to finish
• Experience consuming data from REST services
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar
• Understanding of localization concepts and techniques
• Experience working in a Web-based eCommerce technology environment
• Deep knowledge of mixed reality technology (VR, AR, etc.)
• Experience working in a multi-national environment
• Back-end development experience
• Functional programming experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.