Our client based in Sligo, requires a Machine Learning Scientist who focuses on core machine learning techniques that include search ranking, recommender systems, natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, fraud and abuse detection, advertising technologies, personalization and predictive modeling. Our Machine Learning scientists have the opportunity to build cutting-edge e-commerce technologies in all these areas and apply their ideas in different products across our platform. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about machine learning and have a track record as production quality engineers.
• Minimum of three years of industry experience as a Machine Learning Scientist or a Data Scientist
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills. You are familiar with techniques in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision and or related fields.
• Strong technical and programming skills.
• Excellent collaborator and communicator and are eager to learn and grow.
• Experience in machine learning, data mining, recommendation systems, learning to rank, deep learning, natural language processing and related fields.
• Strong technical skills in programming. Especially writing production quality code.
• A Ph.D. in computer science, natural language processing, deep learning, computer vision or a related field.
• Familiarity with relevant technologies (e.g. Python, Java, and etc.).
• Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark
• Previous history of writing and reviewing technical papers
• Ability to come up with creative solutions and quickly prototype them
• Strong desire to collaborate and develop new technologies
• Willingness to learn new tools and flexibility to adapt to different deployment pipelines
• Strong communication abilities and willingness to lead and inspire other engineers
• Design and implement core machine learning algorithms used by different product teams, included but not limited to: search ranking, recommender systems, natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, fraud and abuse detection, advertising technologies, personalization, marketing, CRM and supply chain
• Design A/B tests across various products to validate the performance of machine learning models
• Offline evaluation of machine learning models and establish correlation between online A/B tests and offline metrics
• Implement machine learning models in production using various in house and on cloud technologies available to the machine learning team
• Report results of machine learning models in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
• Master degree in in computer science, natural language processing, deep learning, computer vision or a related field.
• Ph.D. degree preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.