Senior BI Developer / Data Analyst
Are you interested in working in one of Ireland's most exciting gaming companies? Do you enjoy a diverse role where no two days are the same? Do you want to grow and progress in a company that is set for expansion? Do you enjoy working in a fun, busy environment? Then this is the role for you!
The Senior BI Developer / Data Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualisation, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions. Your role will be diverse and very hands on!
This is a very interesting role where you will work your own way and have the autonomy to develop in the role and really make it your own!
Industry experience is not essential but a deep interest in analytics and a strong ability to learn new skills is.
* You will continuously develop and maintain an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture,
* You will develop & maintain existing BI tools
* You will analyse, understand, and document user and business needs.
* Extracts, transforms, & loads data using data management tools and T-SQL.
* You will be contributing to project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions.
* 4+ years of Business Intelligence Development
* Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool.
* Strong experience with SQL
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Non Essential but nice to have:
* PowerBI experience
* Customer level analytics
* Some experience with R, Python or Matlab.
* Experience working with dimensional data warehouse
* Experience working with R, JSON, XML
To discuss this great opportunity further, please call Eimear at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential chat!
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.