Full Stack Developer
realTime Recruitment are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a permanent role based in Dublin West. This Full Stack developer role requires a strong responsibility for design, development, testing and debugging, and support of our client’s applications.
Essential Criteria as a Full Stack Developer
• Minimum 5 years knowledge and experience of ASP.NET and MVC5, SQL server design and development.
• Optional experience with SSRS for report writing.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer
• Support the business analyst providing input to the system design and functional specifications.
• Lead custom web applications using the following ASP.NET4, MVC5, Visual Studio 2017 and C#
• Design, develop reports and dashboards using an amalgamation of web development tools and SSRS.
• Troubleshoot technical problems and recognise amendments wanted in current applications to meet changing user requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
To discuss this Full Stack Developer Role more, contact Ryan Branningan on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.