Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Warehouse Developer for a 6 Month contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the EDW Team Lead, the Data Warehouse Developer will join the existing Enterprise Data Warehouse Team who are responsible for the development and support of our clients Enterprise Data Warehouse solution. The Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for the continuing development of the Integrated Data Layer and the delivery of Business Access Layer Solutions to the business. The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for profiling data sets and developing data transformations in line with implementations
The Data Warehouse Developer will:
• Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Develop Data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Adhere to the Teradata Global Control Framework (GCFR)
• Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
• Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
• Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in a Data Warehouse Development role
• Experience of writing SQL scripts to transform data
• Hands- on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor
• Experience in Teradata utilities Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load
• Solid understanding of Teradata client tools such as SQL Assistant
• Experience or knowledge of the Teradata Financial Services Logical Data Model, or similar Data Model
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.