Technical Director/Project Manager
Our client provides Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide.
A brand new role within their organisation is being created. This is a unique opportunity to join the Senior Management team. The position is to make certain that the drive to meet customer satisfaction and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
A very highly experienced individual with the drive and motivation to achieve the above and share in the success of the company is required. The position carries a package of benefits that will be tailored to the preferred candidate. Obviously, relative experience within the IT industry is a prerequisite for this position.
If you believe you have the drive, ability, experience, energy and wherewithal to take on a challenge and be the driver for the achievement of excellence, then we want to talk to you.
* Drive the service delivery side of the business with an eye to achieving growth targets and ensuring the seamless delivery of projects and to ensure commercial realities are met.
* Managing staff and working with customers and suppliers
* Assign each team member specific tasks and oversees their performance
* Identifying new processes and production techniques
* Reporting and balancing the team's budget
* 5+ Years in similar role
* Strong experience with Hyper V
* Full Clean Driving License
* Experience with Office365
* Strong understanding of Cloud Services / Cloud Exchange and Exchange Migrations
* Sonicwall, Draytek, Cisco experience essential
* Ability to train and assist Juniors
* Ability to manage and lead a team
* Capable of communication effectively and efficiently with technical and non-technical personnel
Reference No.: 917670FK
Role: Technical Director/Project Manager
Location: Co. Waterford
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.