reaITime recruitment is currently in the market for an Eclipse Production Support and Development Analyst on a permanent role based in North Leinster.
Provide business and technical support of the unit-linked policy administration system (Eclipse):
• Managing incidents and change requests raised through Incident Management Systems, including triage, communication and escalation.
• Analysing incidents raised, including root cause analysis
• Effective communication with internal clients and other system support teams.
• Liaising with 3rd party Supplier (DST Systems) on incident solutions
• Testing, planning and implementing scripts for data fixes
• Supporting users in multiple regions, timezones and cultures
• Running and supporting daily “End of Day – Batch Run” transaction processing on a rota basisProvide support for code releases of the policy administration system, including testing, planning and implementation
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server or other data colection tools.
• Previous experience in Application Support or similar.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Desired knowledge of financial and unit-link product.
• Desired experience in software release planning and testing including SIT, Regression and UAT support experience.
• Appreciation of complimentary disciplines (eg data admin, programming) is preferable.
If your in the market now please get in touch and send your C.V to Gary.Seery@realtime.jobs or give us a call on 01 6520652