Test Automation Engineer – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
Test Automation Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate designing and implementing automation test frameworks in a continuous delivery environment.
- Database testing- functional, capacity and performance
- Troubleshooting issues with firewalls and proxy servers
- Testing NTier Architectures
- Testing code quality & implementation of quality gates
- Producing reports on test activities
What you need:
- 5+ years automation testing experience
- In depth knowledge of automation test tools (MDM)
- Proficient using Selenium
- Capable of producing Integration Tests for Java 8/ C# applications
What’s on offer:
- €400-€450 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.