reaITime recruitment is on the lookout for an experienced MIS Specialist on a 6 month fixed-term contract based in Dublin.
The MIS Specialist is responsible for the reporting across the company of a database. They will also be involved in the planning and development of reports as well as troubleshooting any data/report issues on behalf of users.
The MIS Specialist will ensure that reports have the following qualities:
• Data remains consistent across the database;
• Data is clearly defined;
• Users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs;
• There is provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in typical work activities.
Tasks may involve some or all of the following:
• Maintaining and pro-actively managing existing reporting infrastructure.
• Ensure that data dictionary is maintained.
• Designing and documenting new reporting requirements.
• Provide ad hoc data extracts and reports as required.
• Controlling access permissions and privileges.
• Ensure data integrity and security.
• Work with business user to ensure MI is validated for completeness and accuracy of data.
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum of 3+ years experience in a BI, MIS or MI position
• Good knowledge of the lending process particularly in relation to mortgages.
• Strong reporting skills.
• Experience in relation to SQL
• Sound understanding of the other Microsoft technologies including Excel.
If you are interested in this position please contact me on 01 6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org